- We are members of the Pesticide Forum
- We are members of the Voluntary Initiative Steering Group
- We are in three of the five action plan implementation groups for the National Pesticide Strategy – biodiversity, water and amateur use.
- We respond to government consultations.
- We have discussions with government officials and ministers
- We work with other NGOs to maximise our impact
- We support PAN Europe in campaigning against the inclusion on Annex 1 (i.e the renewal of approval) of the most hazardous pesticides
- We produce briefings to inform the public, politicians and the media
- We research the current regulatory risk assessment procedures to identify shortcomings
- We research and report evidence of unacceptable pesticide exposure and adverse pesticide impacts