• Soak an area of lawn with water and then covering with black plastic sheeting (weighted down) or sacking. Leave for a day then lift the cover and remove the leatherjackets. These can be fed to the birds.
• Nematodes (Heterorhabditis megidis). This product should only be applied around August as this is when the young grubs are active. Lawns should be moist on application, and kept moist for at least 10 days after application (not soaking).
- Green Gardener ‘Nemasys® chafer grub killer’
- Greenworm ‘Just Chafer Grub Killer’
- Scarlett Plant Care
- Just Green
- Defenders Ltd- Chase Organics Ltd.